The New Jersey Lottery has four fun Holiday themed scratch off instant games available this Holiday season. You can pick up these Holiday games at your local NJ Lottery retailer (e.g., 7-11, Wawa, Quick Check, etc…). These Holiday games makes a great gift or stocking stuffer for anyone on your list that is over 18.
Today I have two simple DIY gift ideas to help you gift NJ Lottery Holiday scratch offs this Holiday season*.
Scratch Off Lottery Ticket Gift Basket
- Various denominations of NJ Lottery Ticket Holiday games scratch offs
- foam block
- straws or wooden skewers (I used straws but skewers would be sturdier and easy to work with)
- tissue paper, foil shreds, or something else to cover up with foam block
- bow (optional)
- Place foam block inside the basket
- Tape lottery tickets to the skewers
- Push skewers into foam block at various depths
- Cover the foam block with the tissue paper / foil shreds
- Place a bow on the front of the lottery ticket gift basket (optional)
Scratch Off Lottery Ticket Mystery Gift Box
- NJ Lottery Holiday games $1 scratch offs – strip of at least 10 (I used about 30!)
- empty tissue box
- wrapping paper
- bow (optional)
- Print “Pull Here” Label (printable available here) on cardstock
- Widen the slit in the top of the tissue box to accommodate the width of the tickets (as seen in image above)
- Wrap tissue box, leaving the slit at the top open
- Fold lottery tickets in a zig-zag pattern into a neat pile
- Tape “Pull Here” Label on last ticket
- Drop pile of lottery tickets into the tissue box, leaving the “Pull here” label out of the box
- Place a bow on the front of the box (optional)
Volia! There you have it, two simple and stress-free NJ Lottery ticket gift ideas perfect for anyone (over 18 of course) on your list this year! These gifts are also great to keep on hand for when you need a quick gift when a friend or relative drops in – or to bring as a hostess gift when you are invited to someone’s house.
My husband loves New Jersey Lottery Scratch Offs and will be very excited to see these festive gifts under the tree come Christmas morning. Plus, by gifting these to my husband, I get to reap the benefits if he wins big!
For more fun and festive lottery ticket gift ideas check out: 5 Awesome Ways to Gift NJ Lottery Instant Games This Holiday Season
For more information visit New Jersey Lottery.
Disclaimer: Must be 18 or older to but a lottery ticket. Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER®.
Parents are urged to think twice about gifting lottery tickets to children.
*Tickets to create these projects were provided by New Jersey Lottery.