The weather is getting cooler at night and the leaves are starting to fall. That can only mean one thing, Autumn is right around the corner!
Autumn means lots of things for parents with young children. It means it’s time to enjoy fun outdoor Fall activities, jump in leave piles, plan the perfect Halloween costume and watch football together as a family. Doing a few kids Autumn crafts with your child is a great way to celebrate the season change with them. The following 14 craft ideas are easy enough for a toddler to do, but gorgeous enough for an elementary aged child.Click on the title of each craft to view step-by-step instructions and images for that particular craft. Happy crafting!
1. Enchanted Homeschooling Mom – Fall Leaf Absorption Art
2. Crafts by Amanda – Corn on the Cob Pencil Holder
3. Frugal Mom Eh – Pumpkin Apple Stamps
4. Meaningful Mama – Scarecrow Paper Craft For Kids
5. Glued to my Crafts Blog – Silly Leaf Hair
6. Two Daloo – Marbled Autumn Salt Dough
7. The Pinterested Parent – Button Indian Corn Craft
8. Toddler Approved – Sparkly Fall Leaves
9. Crafts by Amanda – Mosaic Paper Acorn
10. I Heart Crafty Things – Fall Tree Craft
11. Meaningful Mama – Fall Leaf Prints
12. Typically Simple – Paper Plate Candy Corn Bunting
13. The Pinterested Parent – Colored Oats Fall Tree Craft
14. Kids Craft Room – Painting with Nature-Process Art
If you do any of these kids autumn crafts with your little one, please let me know. I’d love to know which one was your very favorite!
If you are looking for additional craft ideas, more geared toward older children, be sure to check out these 15 Fall Crafts for Kids.