Do you take part in a Christmas Ornament Exchange? Do you like to make DIY Christmas ornaments to give out each year at your Christmas party? Or perhaps you like to make homemade ornaments for you own tree each year? Regardless of the reason, the 10 handmade Christmas ornaments below will give you some great ideas for your own DIY ornaments this year!
1. LEGO Wreath Ornament – Honey & Lime
These easy-t0-make LEGO wreath ornaments are perfect for housing a photo the the little builder in your family!
2. Felt Ice Skate Ornament – Swoodson Says
These felt ice skates make a darling DIY ornament, great for the ice-skater in your family!
3. Jingle All the Way Bulb – Occasionally Crafty
Adding some jingle bells and a the words “Jingle all the way” to a clear ornament makes for a simple DIY Christmas ornament. I am sure you can get the little ones to help fill them too!
4. Mason Jar Lid Ornament – Simply Darrling
If you love mason jars, these lovely mason jar lid ornaments are perfect for you. Paired with some flannel fabric, they have a nice rustic look.
5. Secret Message Ornament – C’mon, Get Crafty These secret message ornaments remind me of snow-globes. You simple add your “secret message,” along with some sequins and glitter, into a clear globe ornament. Then, give the ornament a shake to reveal the secret message!
6. Wooden Photo Ornament – The Crafting Chicks
These wooden photo plaque ornaments are perfect for showcasing family photos from throughout the year.
7. Felt Deer and Fox Ornament – Cutesy Crafts
I have a thing for woodland animals so these terrific felt deer and fox ornaments make me soooooo happy. They are simple to make using the pattern provided, and they are just oh-so-cute!
8. Button Candy Cane Ornament – The Country Chic Cottage
Threading red and white buttons together using floral wire creates these adorable candy cane ornaments.
9. Stamped Wood Ornament – C’mon, Get Crafty
Using wood slices, a festive stamp, and a piece of twine, these rustic DIY Christmas ornaments come together in no time at all.
10. Cinnamon Cookie Ornament – The Baking Fairy
These cinnamon cookie Christmas ornaments are not only super easy to make (we are talking just 3 ingredients here), but they also smell fantastic! These ornaments would be a great craft to do with the little ones as it is very simple.
Let us know in the comments below what handmade Christmas ornaments you will be making this year!